Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

mommy & daddy - 5/17

I have thoroughly enjoyed making this baby album. I love how it's coming along. I only have a few more pages left to do to finish it off. So I will be sharing for a while about it. I decided to go back to an older sketch for this page. It's great having them already printed out and in a book so I can just flip thru it until I find the perfect sketch for my pages. The beauty of sketches is that you can use them multiple times and never get the same result.

This is the sketch from Sketch N Scrap #25. I just love the simplicity of it.


My Page:

Close-ups:
added "stitching" around the edges

used pop-ups under the mat
ribbon on top of paper border


Hope y'all decide to use old sketches as well!!!



1 comment:

Debbie P said...

Love this! So pretty!