Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Sister - 5/23

So my birthday is this week and I want to celebrate with my beautiful girls! They always have fun trying to figure out what to do for me without me knowing even though I'm the one that has to pay for it or drive them. LOL! They are very sweet and thoughtful. I'm not quite sure what they have up their sleeves this year, but we will see what happens. I love looking thru old pics to see how far my life has come over the years. It's been a long, bumpy road, but in the end it is all worth it to watch my little girls grow up into ladies!

I found a fun challenge over at ACOT and decided to take it on. TAKE 2 is a fun challenge. You have several options. The challenge is to use either Siblings or Rub-ons, but you also have the option to do both. Hence the name Take 2! I chose to do just the siblings since I don't have many rub-ons. I also pulled out an old Nuts About Sketches sketch #156.

My Page:


The Sketch:

Close-ups:
Lace ribbon
Cardstock sticker with distress edges and pop-ups

Alpha stickers with Crackle Accents on top

SC Wood Veneer butterfly with Crackle paint

Liquid pearls added to background paper

Hope y'all have a wonderful day!!! 
It's almost friday and a 3-day weekend!!!



4 comments:

LisaM said...

Super cute page Stacey! Love the crackled letters!

Debbie P said...

Absolutely gorgeous and so precious! Beautiful job Stacey!

Meihsia Liu said...

Hi, Stacey, your layout is so sweet! I love the beautiful background and precious photo. Thank you so for sharing. ^_^

Julene Matthews said...

Your layout looks fantastic. Thanks for visiting me on the Memory maze blog hop.