Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

New Arrival - 5/6

So my bestie had her baby last week!!! She is such a cutie pie! I absolutely adore her already. I knew I needed to hurry and finish her baby album. So I used my DT sketches for Let's Get Sketchy to help me along the way. So over the next few months you will be seeing some of the awesome pages I did. This is the first page in her album. It's a baby pink but with all the rain we've been having I wasn't able to get a really good pic of it.

The Sketch:

My Page:

Close-ups:
Added pink trendy twine on border and sunburst

tone on tone stamping

Come play along all month with us!!!



2 comments:

Debbie P said...

I absolutely love how you used the twine between rays! Gorgeous job Stacey!

Beeceecreativity said...

this album is going to be amazing