Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Baby shower - 6/10

It's not my week to post on the blog, but I couldn't resist a sketch that helped me put a lot of pics on a page. I love the little film strip. Reminds of photo booths. This was great so that I could add pics of the baby shower onto this page. You can even use some of the strips for pattern papers or even journal.

The alphas are actually a pink metallic, but it's so hard to get a good pic of them even in the sunlight.

The Sketch:

My Page:
I traced both circles and used Fiskars crazy scissors to cut the circles out.

Close-up:
I used my wavy trimmer blade to cut the border.

Come play along with this awesome, fun sketch!!!

12 comments:

Debbie P said...

Love this! Beautifully done Stacey!

Melissa Vining said...

This is so beautiful and girly! I love it!

Unknown said...

love the fresh spring colours!

Brenshevia said...

Lovely page, great paper choice!

LisaM said...

Love those papers and Thickers Stacey. Beautiful layout!

Melinda Garner said...

Awesome page for the baby book! Great job with the sketch!

Tone-Lill said...

Brilliant page Stacey and I love that you have made it in advance of the baby shower so you can add picture and journaling after the event :)

Carla said...

Well done Stacey - love the black background!

Tracy P said...

Nice work Stacey! Love the color combo.

wendipooh13 said...

ahhhh adorable love the colors mix!!!!

Beeceecreativity said...

really cute fabulous colours

Unknown said...

Love those letter stickers Stacey! This is a fun page for your baby album. Love the colours you've chosen!