Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

The Climb - 6/3

It's a new month over at Let's Get Sketchy!!! It's also Monday which means another great reveal! I love what everyone did with this weeks awesome sketch! We also have some new DT members revealing their first projects today too!

The girls and I took at trip to the USS Alabama a while back. They really enjoyed seeing the big Battleship along with the submarine and airplanes. It was a great trip. I'm finally getting around to scrapping those pics. I found an awesome Heidi Swapp paper pad at Michael's that works perfectly with it.

The Sketch:

My Page:

Close-ups:
Those awesome Prairie Thickers again!

Layers with a tag snuck in as well.

Gunmetal Punchinella adds the perfect touch behind the photos

Come play along with us all month long!!!

5 comments:

Debbie P said...

This is one of my favorites of your layouts. The photos are awesome & I love your pp's. And you know how I feel about the punchinella! lol Great job Stacey!

LisaM said...

Love all the layers, those Thickers and the Punchinella, Way to rock the sketch!

Sam said...

Love how you use the punchinella!!! I have never used them before but I am gonna give it a try after seeing your work,

Melissa Vining said...

I love how your background paper works so well with your photos, and now I want to try punchinella too!

Chelsea said...

Love the punchinella!! Great layout!