Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Snowballs - 6/17

It's Monday again!!! Time for another LGS Sketch!!! This one is so much fun. I actually used a journal square instead of the 2 tiny pics. I was at a crop and didn't have the pics to put there so I improvised! lol. I enjoy going to crops because it definitely helps me to get my DT stuff done. Just wish there were more around here.

A few months ago, I discovered that one of my fellow LGS DT members just so happens to live about 30 min from me!!! She invited me over to her monthly crop. It was so great to meet her and the ladies there. I even got to see how her Cameo worked. She cut these too cute clouds for me! I also made myself use one of my SC kits as well. Definitely a challenge for me. Be sure to check out Ashley's blog as well!!

The Sketch:

My Page:

Close-ups:
Thickers and FP Down by the Shore alphas

Cameo clouds with Picket Fence Crackle Paint

Amy Tangerine rub-ons


Hope y'all come play along with us! 


10 comments:

Debbie P said...

Love your layout! the pp's are great! That is awesome that you two were able to meet. Very fun! Nice job Stacey!

Chelsea said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lynn said...

How fun that you and Ashley got to meet!! I bet you girls had a great time! Your layout is awesome. I love the colors and all the details you added.

Vicki said...

Beautiful LO! I recognize Ashley.

Unknown said...

Fabulous layout! I follow Ashley's work as well. Awesome that you got to meet up with some scrappy friends!

Unknown said...

Super fun layout and great colour combo. So terrific you got to meet Ashley!

Heather M said...

How fun to be able to scrap with Ashley! Love those clouds with the crackle paint!

LisaM said...

How fun that you got to meet Ashley! Love the title, clouds and colors! Awesome page!

Sam said...

loving the different blue colors you used!

Melissa Vining said...

I love your crackle clouds too, and such a sweet photo!