Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

New Fav - 7/25

I got my new Paper Bakery July kit in the mail the other day and absolutely loved everything that was in my box!!! I got my Elle's Studio July kit just a week before that. I was waiting on both so that I could scrap the pics of Lilybug. I took a bunch of cute pic of her at the park for her birthday. She is getting so big too quick! I already started scrapping these awesome pics! Here is my fav pic of her! She is definitely still my Missy Prissy!


My Page:

I used the sketch from My Creative Sketches for this page as well. I flipped the inside square around and used hexagons instead of big squares. I also used twine since I'm not a huge fan of flower globs. 

Close-ups:
Crate Paper The Pier umbrella paper. I cut the umbrellas out and tucked under the corners instead of using the big squares from the sketch.

3 vellum The Pier flags. I used these instead of the hearts in the corner of the page.

Added a sequin to the front wheel. 
Elle's Studio tag on the back wheel.

More vellum from the pack. Love those cute arrows!

Hope y'all enjoy this cute page & kits!




2 comments:

Debbie P said...

Love the twine & your other embellishments! So cute!

Chelsea said...

My favorite thing is what you did to dress up the bike! So cute!