It's Monday again! I love this sketch from Let's Get Sketchy this week! I have been dying to scrap these pics of my lilybug. When I saw this sketch, I knew it would be perfect for these pics. I had so much fun playing with EP Hello Summer collection. The Maple Thickers have started to become one of my favs. I just wish it had more than 3 colors...
The Sketch:
My Page:
Come join in the fun! Remember there's 5 weeks in July!
6 comments:
I really love your take on the sketch! This is a fave for sure! She is so adorable!
Love the motion your photos create! Fun colors!
Love this! Great papers.
I hope to see you play at 1 2 3 Get Scrappy! soon
http://123getscrappy.blogspot.com/
Great fun pictures, really like your choice of colours that you used!
I really had to do a double take with your layout. Your little girl looks so much like mine. You'll have to check out my blog for recent posts to see for yourself. :) Cute layout!
She looks like she's having so much fun! Super cute layout!
Post a Comment