It's time again for another awesome sketch from Let's Get Sketchy!!! This one was a little challenging for me with the blocks and circles. I started out with 3 pics that I really wanted to use. The next part was trying to figure out how to incorporate them into the sketch. I had a hard time with the circles, but eventually settled on only one of them. I still kept part of the sketch, but ended up making it my own.
The Sketch:
My Page:
Close-ups:
There was dots here, but I didn't like them.
So I covered them with twine. Love how it turned out!
Also added distress stickles to the butterflies.
Cut a tag to put on top of blue.
Used black cardstock to mat photo.
Come join in the fun with us!!!

5 comments:
Love your twine work Stacey! Beautiful page!
I absolutely love the waves made of twine and the large circle in the background! Lovely job Stacey!!
Fantastic job with the sketch. Love what you did with the twine and the colour combo is fantastic.
Great take on the sketch! Love what you did with the twine and the stickles on the butterflies!
Your use of the twine here is genius!
Post a Comment