There's still a few more days left to play along with the MSM Birthday Sketch-A-Thon! I have done a few more pages with the great sketches they provided last month! So you will definitely be seeing them even after the Sketch-A-Thon is over. I don't want to overwhelm y'all so I'm only going to post once a day. lol. Plus it's fun sharing layouts and sketches. Sketches are great to use anytime even if the challenges are no longer going on. I hope y'all do the same as well. This was a fun sketch even though I did veer away from the square behind the photo. But I couldn't help but make this a fun page with Lizzie sliding!
The Sketch:
The twist is to use punches
My Page:
Close-ups:
Creative Memories Tag Punch with dew drop
Outlined sun with orange color pencil
Cut paper into waves
THICKERS!!!!
Hope y'all enjoy this great sketch!
1 comment:
Love, love, love this page Stacey!
Post a Comment