So a few summers ago, we took Lilybug to Eastern Shore where there is a water area in the mall. It's kinda like an outlet mall, but they aren't really outlet stores. There is a huge Michael's, Ross, and Tuesday Morning over there! But there is this very "cool" area in the center of the whole Centre. It has these water spouts all over. Kids have so much fun playing in this part and it's a great place for parents to relax after shopping and eating.
The Sketch:
My Page:
Close-ups:
Trendy Twine Blue Berry outline the water splash.
Water Splash cut using Creative Memories Traveler Cart.
Recollections stickers
Cosmo Cricket arrow sticker
Come play along with us at LGS!!!

3 comments:
I LOVE THIS! And now I am a follower! You rocked the sketch and I absolutely love the twine and the splash!
I love this Stacy! The large water droplets bordered with the twin is amazing! Beautiful job!
Such a fun layout Stacey! Love how you outlined each water splash with twine!! Well done!!
Post a Comment