Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Sweet Treats - 4/10

Yesterday I was playing around with some papers... I decided to play along with Stuck?! sketches. They definitely can help you get out of a slump. I enjoy their sketches even after the challenges are over. This is the sketch from April 1st so there is still time left to enter. 

I enjoy the little things with the girls. There is a Krispy Kreme donuts around the corner from our house. I enjoy their hot donuts, but prefer Dunkin' Donuts myself. Since we don't have one around here.... I have to just deal with KK for now. lol. The girls and I had a fun breakfast one morning. We saw the "hot" sign on and decided to stop in. I took this pic on my phone so it's a little grainy but still turned out to be a good one.

The Sketch:

My Page:
Bo Bunny Mama-Razzi paper, stickers, rub-ons
SC wood veneer butterflies
Trendy Twine chocolate truffle
black diamond stickles
Crackle Accents

Close-ups: 
added black diamond stickles to pop-up sticker
Trendy Twine and Crackle accent added to border sticker

rub-on above blue paper
Crackle accents added to flat alpha stickers for flair
lonely butterfly for accent

Hope y'all have a wonderful day!


No comments: