So the very first challenge is up over at
About A Girl!!!!! It's a fun sketch challenge!!! I love playing with sketches for inspiration. You can make them into anything you want. You can pull parts of it or even make your page the exact same. It's totally up to you. That is what makes them so much fun! Well This first sketch was a great one! I ended up using most of the stuff, but I'm one that still can't seem to get into the whole banner thing. There is just something about them I don't like. I have tried to use them and they turn out great.
The Sketch:
My Page:
Close-ups:
So come join in on the first challenge!!!!
13 comments:
great page Stacey, love the embellies!
Cute LO !!!
Super cute page Stacey! Hoping to play along!
Super cute page. I just used these papers for an upcoming layout! I'm hoping to join in as well!
Hey Stacey! Great summer fun layout! :-)
Great layout!! Love the papers you used.
Awesome photos with the papers...too cute!!!
Super cute Stacey! Love the colors you used!!
Great page Stacey!Love that oceany PP and the your embellies
great page, love the colors and papers you used :)
What a lovely layout! Love it!
Very nice. Love your use of colour.
Wonderful page! We are off to a good start. Nice to have you on the team.
Post a Comment