Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Anchors Away - 5/27

Yet again it's not my week to post my LO on the LGS blog, but I still played along with this fabulous sketch! I have been having so much fun with my new Thickers and Heidi Swapp papers!

The Sketch:

My Page:
Heidi Swapp papers
DCVW cardstock 
Prairie Thickers

Close-ups:
inked edges of Praire Thickers.

Journal card plus inked Prairie Thickers

Embossed arrows on paper

Come join us at LGS!! Still a week left to enter all 4 challenges for the prize!!!

11 comments:

Brenshevia said...

Great page Stacey, loving all the arrows!

Beeceecreativity said...

really cute elements on a great page using the LGS sketch

Laurie said...

really cute page, love the arrows!!

Debbie P said...

Awesome take on the sketch Stacey! I love the arrows!

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Beautiful layout, Stacey.

Lesley @ Trendy Twine

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome use of the Sketch Stacey!! I am loving those arrows on the side of your page!!

Sherri said...

Very clever title, and nice CAS on the sketch.

Julene Matthews said...

This looks great Stacey and thanks for visiting my blog.

Unknown said...

Love those giant embossed arrows Stacey! And those letter stickers look like such fun!

jenessa said...

Love the chevrons & arrows Stacey! Cute photo too =)

Melinda Garner said...

Super cute page! I really like the arrows and chevrons. I just bought this paper pack, you're inspiring me to dig in! Great job, my friend!