Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Introducing AAG! - 5/1

Today is the official kick off at About a Girl!!! It is our first official challenge!!! There will be 2 challenges a month. This first challenge was a little bit of a challenge for me. I really wanted to use a pic of both of my girls, but had a hard time finding a good one. I guess that's what made this a really good challenge. Well it turns out that I have a ton of pics of us at the beach! The great thing about living by the water, but the hard part is finding papers that work that don't involve traveling. lol. Well I decided to use an older line that I have fun with. Crate Paper's Brook collection.

My Page:
My pic is a little off. The wind was blowing here so it was hard to keep it straight. 


Close-ups:
Love these Thickers!

EK sand castle border punch. One of my favs for beach pics
Punchouts with pop-ups.

used scraps for my sunburst. It took me a little time to get it just right. 
Glued them to a separate cardstock before attaching to page. So much easier.

Hope y'all decide to play along with us at AAG!!!!

5 comments:

Pat said...

Great LO & I love that border punch you used!

Debbie P said...

Awesome use of scraps Stacey! Love the colors and patterns!

Unknown said...

Oh this makes me long for the beach! Beautiful papers and colors and your daughters look like they are having a blast!

LisaM said...

Love your sunburst! The colors and pic are perfect!

JulesinParadise said...

Love your blog and thank you so much for visiting mine!