Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Wave Jump'n - 4/6

Thanks to all y'all that hopped along on yesterday's Scrapbook Steals blog hop! Thanks for all the wonderful comments and welcome to all of my new followers!

There's only 1 more day left to get your entries in for the My Scraps & More Birthday Sketch-A-Thon! I love this old line from Bo Bunny called Sun Kissed! I have been hoarding it for a while now. I love the colors and designs of these papers. They are such fun to play with.

The Sketch:
Twist: ink it up


My Page:
I turned the sketch and ended up pretty much making it my own.

Close-ups:
Thickers with Glossy Accents 
I love how it makes them look!

Trendy Twine in Orange and Yellow.
Orange pen to outline sunrays

Fussy cut waves to tuck pics underneath.

Hope y'all have a great weekend!


3 comments:

orange gearle said...

Love that wave!

Debbie P said...

Love this one!!! The waves are awesome & I love the twine embellishment!!!

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

This is gorgeous, Stacey. Love the way you did the twine sun. That is awesome!

Lesley @ Trendy Twine